6/21/16

Bridesmaid Box



I wanted to share with you my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid Boxes" that I put together for earlier this year. I was inspired by this post here, but put my own details and added a few things to make it my own. I made two versions of these, one for my bridesmaids and a mini flower girl version for my sweet nieces. I scored some cute white gift boxes with gold trim and silver glitter ones from target clearance after the christmas season. They were perfect for the look I wanted and coordinated well with the colors in my wedding. I added a few fun items that and some that reflect details of our wedding day.

 I forgot to take photos of the other ones but this one was for my Matron of Honor. I wanted this to be a fun and special way to "propose" to each of the my ladies. In each box I included a color swatch of our wedding colors, coordinating nail polish, a photo of the two of us, Champagne with a gold glitter flute,  candies and a Wedding booklet with the details of our day and style guide.
In the Wedding booklet I included details about:
- Colors + Style of our day
- Our Venues
- Dress Style
- All the Ladies
- Their role as Bridesmaids

You can also see more about my boxes on Ali Leigh's blog here.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lavender's Blue - DillyLou Blog
Maira Gall