3/3/16

REBRAND + WEBSITE LAUNCH :: JB Knacker

If you are like me, you love to go looking for good junk! I love vintage finds and I am always inspired when I go shopping at an antique shop, garage sale or vintage store. As you can imagine, I had a blast rebranding JB Knacker. This adorable vintage shop located in Gilbert Iowa, has a variety of neat finds from furniture, home decor items, vintage artwork, season and unique handmade stuff! If you have an weekend open and are looking for the perfect find for a project or just want to look around, its a great place to shop and a fun project to work on. Jumping into this rebrand, we knew it needed an update but still a vintage farmhouse feel without feeling dated. I took a hand drawn vintage approach for the look. I designed a floral illustration to pair with the watercolored faded logo and sub mark that is incorporated in different areas of the brand.  







2 comments

  1. Great blog post...and a very good rebrand for me! It was timely w/ my shop starting to do larger shows in the area. I have never felt so "put together" before🙂 Thank you, Haleigh!
    Brenda at JB Knacker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! It has been so much fun working with you and I'm excited for you and the future of your shop! :)

      Delete

© Lavender's Blue - DillyLou Blog
Maira Gall