2/23/16

Lucky Star Market

Lucky Star Market is a place where both emerging and experienced artists, designer, crafters and vintage collectors can set up their own "shop", showcase their talents and meet their customers. We are a "pop-up", seasonal market launching in Ames, Iowa to encourage and support creative entrepreneurs, inspire Central Iowans to shop locally and bring a truly unique experience to the Ames area. I have had the opportunity to work with Jody Bennet, market founder the last two markets and work along side her as the co-director. I have gotten to work with her and a small team of others to help execute both the spring and holiday markets. In addition to designing the new logo, I have helped with the postcard design, poster + signage design and social media organization. I also set up my own little pop up shop for DillyLou for these markets, showcasing my Chalkshop



No comments

Post a Comment

© Lavender's Blue - DillyLou Blog
Maira Gall