1/8/16

HANDMADE SOAPS, SALTS + CANDLES

This was one of my favorite projects to work on! I love Young Living essential oils and use them everyday and enjoy creating different products with them.  One thing I really like to do is gift friends randomly and one way I like to do that is by surprising them with a homemade sugar scrub or relaxing bath salt. I have made these items for awhile but decided to make some labels to make them pretty! I found some glass jars and bottles to use and went to work! I made two sizes for the salts - an 8 oz and a 32 oz. For the smaller jar I also used looking glas spray paint and created a mercury glass effect. You can see how I did the effect in this video. Only change I made was that I sprayed the looking glass on the outside of the jar, since the salt and contents would go inside. Im super excited about how they turned out and even made extra and sold at the Lucky Star Holiday Market. I SOLD out on the items and had requests for more after. I have been thinking about making another batch and selling on my etsy shop.... what do you think? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lavender's Blue - DillyLou Blog
Maira Gall