7/24/12

NEW COUCH!

Yes, I'm dedicating an entire post to my new couch.  :) This weekend I took a trip to Ikea to set out for a new couch for my place. I had an idea of what I wanted but decided that I was open to other options in that same price range. I had been keeping a pinterest board of what I liked and was pretty set on a gray couch. When I walked into Ikea, I got a phone call and answered - I remember thinking to myself - there is no way I am going to start shopping while I'm talking on the phone. If you have been to Ikea- you know exactly why. So before heading to the show room, I took my phone call and decided to browse the "as is" section near the checkouts. If you're wondering, the "as is" section is basically the discount/clearance area. Once they update a new show room all the assembled furniture and items go in this section and are sold at a discount. I can not even tell you how excited I was when I walked into that section. There in front and center was the gray KARLSTAD couch that I had priced out. My heart stopped. I could not believe my eyes! The chances of THAT couch AND THAT color, already assembled AND at 40% off!?!? I'm one happy happy girl!


Updates of the space coming soon!


1 comment

  1. we have the chair version of your couch! we love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

© Lavender's Blue - DillyLou Blog
Maira Gall